For Anyone Who is Ready To Increase Employee Engagement At Work Through The Power of Positive Relationships.
Heather R. Younger Bio
Heather Younger is a best-selling author, international speaker, consultant, adjunct organizational leadership professor, and facilitator who has earned her reputation as “The Employee Whisperer.” Her experiences as an entrepreneur, manager, attorney, writer, coach, listener, speaker, collaborator, and mother all lend themselves to a laser-focused clarity into what makes employees of organizations and companies—large and small—tick.
READ THE FIRST CHAPTER FREE!
In this free excerpt you will learn:
- What the definition of caring leadership is – and what it isn’t
- Why most leaders fall short of demonstrating care to their employees in consistent ways
- Why you should want to become a caring leader
- The first step to becoming a caring leader
- How to measure care at work
- Why self-leadership is a critical focus for the caring leader – and what this looks like in practice